I spent all day in a project management training class for work. Lots of good information and I have two more days of it to look forward too. Woot!
Today I’m going to participate in Friend Makin’ Mondays (FMM) again. If you want to participate, just answer the questions below in a post on your blog and then link them up to Kenlie’s FMM post this week. Then take some time to visit a few blogs, comment, and make a new friend!
1. Meat and potatoes or pasta? Meat & potatoes I think. I love potatoes.
2. Do you prefer Apple or Android? Apple all the way. I’m a big fan. In my limited use I’ve found Android less user-friendly but admittedly I haven’t and don’t really want to give it a chance.
3. Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private? There are very, VERY few people I’d tell.
4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter? Facebook. I’m so not active on Twitter.
5. Christmas or Valentine’s Day? Christmas! I can’t stand Christmas haters who get mad about hearing Christmas songs before Thanksgiving and stuff like that. November 1st is fair game. Heck, I’ll watch the Muppet Christmas Carol all year round!
6. If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument? I’d definitely sing. In a rock band like Paramore. I’d have to get a lot better at singing though!
7. Hot weather or cold weather? I don’t like either extreme. Somewhere in the middle is best. If I have to choose I’d pick cold weather because you can always bundle up more, but you can’t always take more off.
8. Calorie counting or tracking points? Ugh to both, but calorie counting because its easier.
9. Yoga or kickboxing? I don’t really do either. I loved the boxing class I took though so probably kickboxing. I tend to like high-impact activities better. I have trouble slowing down.
10. East Coast or West Coast? East Coast. I love Boston, etc. The places I’ve been on the west coast make me believe that it is a little too hippie and liberal for me.
Answer one of the questions in the comments!