Friend Makin’ Monday: This or That?

by Stephanie on September 30, 2013 · 9 comments

in Blogging

Happy Monday!

I spent all day in a project management training class for work.  Lots of good information and I have two more days of it to look forward too.  Woot!

FMM-image

Today I’m going to participate in Friend Makin’ Mondays (FMM) again.  If you want to participate, just answer the questions below in a post on your blog and then link them up to Kenlie’s FMM post this week.  Then take some time to visit a few blogs, comment, and make a new friend!

1.  Meat and potatoes or pasta?  Meat & potatoes I think.  I love potatoes.

2.  Do you prefer Apple or Android?  Apple all the way.  I’m a big fan.  In my limited use I’ve found Android less user-friendly but admittedly I haven’t and don’t really want to give it a chance.

3.  Do you kiss and tell, or do you keep it private?  There are very, VERY few people I’d tell.

4. If you had to choose one, would you choose Facebook or Twitter?  Facebook.  I’m so not active on Twitter.

5.  Christmas or Valentine’s Day?  Christmas!  I can’t stand Christmas haters who get mad about hearing Christmas songs before Thanksgiving and stuff like that.  November 1st is fair game.  Heck, I’ll watch the Muppet Christmas Carol all year round!

6.  If you joined a band, would you prefer to do vocals or play an instrument?  I’d definitely sing.  In a rock band like Paramore.  I’d have to get a lot better at singing though!

7.  Hot weather or cold weather?  I don’t like either extreme.  Somewhere in the middle is best.  If I have to choose I’d pick cold weather because you can always bundle up more, but you can’t always take more off.

8.  Calorie counting or tracking points?  Ugh to both, but calorie counting because its easier.

9.  Yoga or kickboxing?  I don’t really do either.  I loved the boxing class I took though so probably kickboxing.  I tend to like high-impact activities better.  I have trouble slowing down.

10.  East Coast or West Coast?  East Coast.  I love Boston, etc.  The places I’ve been on the west coast make me believe that it is a little too hippie and liberal for me.

Answer one of the questions in the comments!

live-signature-1

{ 9 comments… read them below or add one }

Ashley Elizabeth September 30, 2013 at 7:09 PM

Muppet Christmas Carol is my FAVORITE Christmas show!!! and I too am a huge Christmas fan. I enjoyed reading your answers. Have a great week.

Stephanie October 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Any Muppet fan is a friend of mine (almost) :) Btw, I love your blog!

Erin October 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM

We were totally meant to be friends! We are very similar! Except for the West Coast thing… Although I really want to go to New York! (Thank you Sex and the City)

And there is a definitely “claus” (hehe) in my marriage that’s says we watch The Santa Claus movies wherever I want… Time of year does not matter!

Stephanie October 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM

The thing I do love about the west coast is the outdoorsy, adventurous crowd. Mountains and the ocean so close… that’s awesome.

And yay for Christmas movies all year round!

Erin October 1, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Also you would love kickboxing! It’s very liberating! I’ve been wondering if it’s safe for me right now… The class here isn’t physical, just the risk of accidentally getting kicked or punched I guess.

Stephanie October 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM

I should find a class! I just signed up with my Y again (getting to cold weather so I’ll need it to lift and swim) so that would be a fun new thing to try.

I bet you could do it if you’re careful! Just don’t spar with anyone! ack!

Deb October 1, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Totally agreed on the kissing and NOT telling!

Ja @Ja on the RUN October 2, 2013 at 10:18 AM

I love you answers!
I love cooler weather too for the same reason. You can’t dress up to be cold, but you can always dress up to warm. :)

Stephanie October 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM

It’s so true! Give me a cozy sweater and fuzzy socks… it’ll be that time of year before we know it :)